Old 29-05-2011, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Hosepipes - Is it me?

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 May 2011 11:45:26 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

"Eurofeeds" wrote in message
s.com...
I laugh when I see it suggested that you leave a timer connected to a
tap -
with the tap open.

Every hosepipe and connector I have ever had leak or blows off the mains
tap/sprinkler. And that includes expensive ones with a Z in the name.

Is it just me?

They don't if you use the proper screw thread connectors and gekos for
where
you want to undo and reconnect.

We fitted a tap with the correct screw thread. The tap its self leaks.

Then if you are unable to fix it, get a plumber in!

Alan

--

Martin