Old 29-05-2011, 10:25 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] rainman@mailinator.com is offline

Default Possum versus oranges

On Sun, 29 May 2011 22:20:25 +0800, "Loosecanon" wrote:

My oranges have been ripening over the last few weeks and I was
looking forward to freshly squeezed juice. There are quite a few and
the plan was to leave them on the tree and pick a bucket or so as
needed. Then I found some on the grass with neat round holes chewed
in the side and no flesh. Looks like they will have to go in the
spare fridge instead.

I hope dear son-in-law learns to shoot his new rifle soon. It has
rubber bullets of course.

Rats here leave similar holes!

One shot Ratsak works on both rats and possums.