Old 30-05-2011, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default The rain it's still a raining

Here just outside Swansea and 500 ft above it it's wet.
Checked at 10am and we had had 0.85 inches and it's still raining, no
way I'll be able to get on the ground to get the dahlias planted for a
few days now.
Just when I had thought I would be able to get them planted earlier
than normal the weather had to take a hand.
I've managed to get 50 of the tree dahlias planted but I still have
about 30 more to get planted then around 5'000 ordinary dahlias and
around 800 seedlings.
David Hill