Old 30-05-2011, 01:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default urg on GardenSAlley.com (was Weed free garden anyone?)

On 2011-05-30 10:34:03 +0100, "'Mike'"
said:

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 May 2011 22:30:35 +0100, "Ian B"
wrote:

'Mike' wrote:

So, as I have said before, if you are paranoid, as many are, about
your posts on urg being copied onto gardenbanter or any other
gardening, or even non gardening forums, don't post on urg.

Where is the difficulty there?

That's a bit silly, isn't it Mike?

but typical of him.
--

Martin

Doesn't the obvious answer upset some people?

:-(((

Mike

Unhappily, the obvious answer is that you have a long-standing grudge
against urg and urglers for not welcoming your endless boasting and
self-promotion, or your advertising of non-related garden activities.
It
would suit you very well to see urg and urglers falsified in other
forums.
It's to be hoped GardenBanter, GardenAlley and all similar sites are
also
posting the messages here which show you for what you are with regard to
urg and its members and the vendetta you've been impotently waging for
years.
--
Sacha
South Devon

and yet again, a personal tirade, just to post a bit of hatred and
totally
missing the very simple answer to a complaint you have had for years.

As you are so strongly against these other forums copying posts from urg,
answer me the simple question, without resorting to a personal tirade
again,
why don't you start your own forum which has to have members sign in,
which
of course you would be delighted to refuse access to me wouldn't you, and
put a notice up threatening to sue anyone pinching yours and any member's
postings?

Do you think you can answer that without raising your hackles again? Just
keep the personal attack out of the answer.

Kind regards

Mike

Don't be ridiculous. You've attacked and ridiculed me and others for a
very long time. That was no personal attack, it was a basic fact. You've
got a long record of doing anything you can to either disrupt or rubbish
this group. You have a long record, too, of making personal attacks on
the lives of others which have nothing to do with their postings here.
I'm sure it would suit you if I (and a few others) left here but unhappily
for you, that isn't going to happen.
--
Sacha
South Devon

Yes.

Right again wasn't I?

Another personal attack and no answer :-((

Showing your true colours.

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.