Old 30-05-2011, 09:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Will you be gardening 10 years from now?

wrote:

1. Adopt a positive attitude.
2. Life (and gardens) will find a way.

I disagree with your two points on life.

#1 Adopting a positive attitude is a risky game in my book.

Those that think with a positive attitude tend to cut corners where they
should not. "Just get it done... And hope for the best". A person with a
negative attitude knows things can fail and will try and foresee all
negative outcomes and makes the best of it for the money and outcome. Spend
some extra time and get it right.

#2 Life does not always find away.

The earth is in sad shape because of reckless human behaviors. People are
always putting profit over health and environment.