Old 30-05-2011, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default urg on GardenSAlley.com (was Weed free garden anyone?)

On 2011-05-30 17:26:55 +0100, "'Mike'" said:

Go and lie down in a dark room and seek advice.

Your tirade of hatred is showing a severe mental problem.

Have words with your family and seek their advice and help.

Kindest regards and sympathies

Mike

Oh dear. You lose.

Sacha

Everyone (bar a single individual) knows that the various comments
made against you, and indeed generally, (by that same individual)
would happily fall within the definition of "ravings". Having given
him a final piece of good advice in another (similar) thread, I've
finally encapsulated him in a kill filter. Good thing about Agent is
that I can kill an individual and also any thread that develops from
that individual's post. So I'll never have to read his posts simply
because someone else replies to them.

I suggest that you do the same or, if you want to read the ravings,
just don't reply.

I'm not going to see this post so I hope it reaches you. And, of
course, I shall be spared the sight of any response by him (indeed, I
won't see any reply from you).

Cheers

Jake

Jake that is the easiest way when you are on the losing side, 'killfile' and
pretend ;-))

Kindest regards

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.