Old 30-05-2011, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default sharpening secateurs

On Mon, 30 May 2011 20:35:01 +0200, Emery Davis wrote:

I'd like to sharpen up my faithful Felco #2 secateurs, what's the best
method?

I bought a "Shear & Scissor" sharpener last week from :-

www.multi-sharp.com

Didn't think it would be much good at that price but was astonished how
good it is - shears and scissors all nice and sharp :-)

They also do a "Secateur & Lopper Sharpener". Can't say how good it is but
I intend to buy one soon - hopefully as good as the other one !
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton