Old 30-05-2011, 11:31 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Tweedy View Post
Sorry, not about gardening but I just wanted to ask other Demon users
whether they too have not been receiving emails from 02 addresses. Seems
like O2 has been banned or been put on hold since march 31st. Mail
do4sn't get bounced it just doesn't come through to demon accounts.
If they have banned it, you can ask them to let through emails from specific sources. We had a similar problem with freecycle mails when they banned yahoo.