Old 30-05-2011, 11:28 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Tips for flower seeds & vegetable seeds

On Mon, 30 May 2011 12:23:36 -0700 (PDT), Chris
wrote:

On May 30, 7:40*am, David Hare-Scott wrote:
Thankyou Mr Sockpuppet, you are both killfiled now.

I was hoping you were going to provide tips. I love your garden
photos.

Chris

Thank you. The waffly generalisation from the OP aren't much value
IMO. If the pics stimulate questions by all means ask.

OK here is one of the few gardening generalisations that is actually
true: be a good observer.

David