Old 31-05-2011, 12:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Bee-keeping; potential nuisance to neighbours?

Sacha wrote:
Thanks, Vicky, now I feel really, really ancient as opposed to just
grandmotherly old! But to enhance your knowledge of modern history of
the late 1950s, early 1960s, there was a time when we girls wore full,
circular skirts with stiff petticoats underneath. I was actually a bit
young for those but I do remember my mother allowed me just one for a
party. How I wish she hadn't.....! In one way, I was safer when I
started wearing mini-skirts in the 60s!

Oh, I know what you mean! Kind of 'Grease' skirts? I have to admit, I
think I have actually worn one. The trials and tribulations of living in
a family that runs (well, used to) a dance school.