Old 31-05-2011, 09:18 AM
Julian200 Julian200 is offline
Registered User

Default Newly planted tree with dogwood anthracnose

I purchased and planted a Cornus florida in the autumn, it looked healthy when I purchased it, but this spring it did not produce many leaves and the few produced are starting to die back from the tips, some of the small branches have died as well. Is this the disease dogwood anthracnose? would the tree already have already been infected when I purchased it?
Attached Thumbnails
Newly planted tree with dogwood anthracnose-picture-1020.jpg   Newly planted tree with dogwood anthracnose-picture-1021.jpg