Old 31-05-2011, 11:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
Nad R Nad R is offline

Default Will you be gardening 10 years from now?

David Hare-Scott wrote:

If the way you defend it says anything I don't think your dour world
view is of a very rational origin. Anyway I don't want to get too
personal so let's not go any further in that direction.

The old saying "Who said that the human race was rational" actually the
correct word was "logical" from star trek. Yes, religion does play into an
optimist view point. A god would not let this happen. One more reason I see
no hope for the human race.

As an atheist, I know it is an impossible task to change people's view
point on many things. Perhaps if you view that only an optimist can change
peoples view point then maybe I will agree on that.

I will let it end here. You can have the last word if you wish.