Old 31-05-2011, 11:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Safe places to upload photos

On 2011-05-28 14:22:38 +0100, David in Normandy
said:

On 28/05/2011 14:43, mogga wrote:
For sharing garden photos...

Facebook (when it works right allows public sharing of photos)

Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/
needs an account to post - but doesn't have mad pop ups.

I used to use photobucket but the site has become so bloated and full of
crap that I find it unusable nowadays. It is very slow to load or login
for anyone who hasn't got broadband.

I'll give Flickr a try.

I haven't tried Flickr but I've used tinypic and am happy with that site.
--

I have always used Ovi and have never had any bother. Its simple to use
which is a bonus. It was taken over by Nokia a while back and now also

Mike

Mike