Old 31-05-2011, 08:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Will you be gardening 10 years from now?

On Tue, 31 May 2011 19:02:38 +0000 (UTC), Nad R

Nad R writes:

David Hare-Scott wrote:

If the way you defend it says anything I don't think your dour world
view is of a very rational origin. Anyway I don't want to get too
personal so let's not go any further in that direction.

The old saying "Who said that the human race was rational" actually the
correct word was "logical" from star trek. Yes, religion does play into an
optimist view point. A god would not let this happen. One more reason I see
no hope for the human race.

Don't agree. More of a personality thing. Religion certainly plays no
part in my case. Remember the Sunshine Makers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZKZiIn1Yg

Do you really want to be sad?

I am happy as can be since my retirement... I am enjoying this life at this
moment...
Could not be better... Well I could use great looking chick half my age

She'd kill you, and get all your stuff... you're better off with three
year old Bessy.