Old 31-05-2011, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default OT Are other demon users getting all their mail

On Tue, 31 May 2011 15:37:02 GMT, Baz wrote:

Janet Tweedy wrote in news:rmXg7fBgzP5NFwR7
:

In article , kay
writes
If they have banned it, you can ask them to let through emails from
specific sources. We had a similar problem with freecycle mails when
they banned yahoo.

Blimey I'm getting this message through gardenbanter Kay!!
Thanks for the information though I'll get onto them.

Janet

Shudder!

Poor Janet! Her family are about to get a letter from Mike no doubt

Actually, there are several URGlers who also appear to be registered
Garden Banter users. I was trying to turn a theory into a theorem
(that only URGlers ever answered a GB question properly) and failed as
a result. I'll have to resort to quantitative analysis now ;-)).
(Rushes off to work out what that means).