Old 31-05-2011, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Changes to the welcome message.

wrote in message
In article , 'Mike'
writes
and another poster of the urg clique slinks off with his/her tail between
their legs

I know it does no good telling you (ad nauseam) that you are an egocentric
troll but it makes me feel better occasionally.

By all accounts, you're mature (in terms of number of years *only*); it is
possible for an old dog to learn new tricks but in your case I wouldn't
advise anyone to hold their breath.

As Jake implied - try reading and inwardly digesting other people's posts
rather than just assuming that they contain reflections of your own rather
bizarre prejudices and paranoia.

--
regards andyw

:-((

Oh dear.

I do seem to set the speakers too high again :-((

I do sometimes wonder just what the IQ is of people who post here. Do they
'really' go into the negative numbers?

Kindest regards and with sincere sympathies

Mike

Remember, a statue has never been erected to a critic.