Old 31-05-2011, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default More from jersey plants direct

On May 31, 5:00*pm, "MuddyMike" wrote:
Another box of plants from my order arrived this afternoon, not by the post
this time but a courier. They will probably be ok but are rather battered,
all of the plants were out of the slots in the special packaging and a bit
tangled up. I have potted them up and will see if they perk up after a few
days.

I was looking at some trays of bedding plants for sale in town last week and
they were no bigger that JPD's "garden ready" plugs I have bought, but at
least 5 times the price!

Mike

I'd get on to Jersey plants and tell them about the condition of the
plants, for a start they wont know about the carrier mistreating the
packs.