Old 31-05-2011, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Recommend Greenhouse Use

On May 31, 5:28*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"Judith" *wrote

At the moment I use my greenhouse for starting off various seeds : eg
courgettes, runnerbeans, tomatoes, herbs and then transplant the tomatoes
in
the greenhouse and put the others in the garden.

I hence have half a greenhouse with a heated sand bed which I tend not to
use
during the rest of the year.

What would people suggest that I can put this area to good use with?

Cuttings.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

In the "Old days" the empty houses were used for growing things like
mellons over the summer, trained up and over as were the cucumbers, a
good chance to try out "Exoctics".