Old 31-05-2011, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Runner beans?

Judith wrote:
Slugged off, or just not germinated? Still time for them to come up?
Had much rain?

I started mine off in the unheated greenhouse. Three of mine also came through
quite quickly - but the rest took ages; I have no idea why - much longer than
normal. They were Thomson & Morgan Red Rum.

I've just checked on mine, and all of the dwarf beans are doing fine, but no
runner beans (from 4 varieties!) have come through yet. Only had 1 good day
of rain so far, so maybe they just need some more soaking.