Old 01-06-2011, 07:33 AM
yorkshirespambo yorkshirespambo is offline
Registered User

Question Using dechlorinator when topping up

When I top my pond up how much dechlorinator should I use. I top up from the tap and our water is chlorinated. Do I use sufficient to de-chlorinate the full pond (it is a fairly small pond), or do I just use sufficient to dechlorinate the amount of water I am adding?
I have had a few problems with my pond recently so plan to take my pond down by a quarter and then top a couple of times over the next month.