Old 01-06-2011, 07:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Will you be gardening 10 years from now?

"Nad R" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Nad R" wrote in message

If the Earths environment gets real bad due to global warming, it will
not
be the end of human life. Nature itself will be destroyed, but humans
and
selected animals may continue in a controlled indoor environment. Like
living on another planet like Mars or Eaarth.

How do you see this as being a possibility where nature itself has been
destroyed?

I believe the human race can go on without nature. Food stuff probably can
be completely manufactured from basic elements. Quality of life may not be
there, but humans could continue. It may be true that I watch to much
science fiction also.
Way too much...

LOL. I suspect you might be right about too much SF.