Old 26-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Ann

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

"Bob Provencher" expounded:

Then, there is the "the regulars have decided this is what they want this
group to be so tough shit" argument. I love that one. I can guarantee you
that I have been a USENET regular for much longer than anyone in this group,
and I have seen this stuff destroy groups time and again. But what the
hell, everyone has to learn for themselves.

I've been reading this group since December 1994, with all of it's on
topic and off topic posts, and it hasn't been destroyed yet. It also
handles trolls well. I think we've all figured out how to maintain
pretty good equilibrium. The bottom line is, if you don't want to
read a thread, then _don't_.

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA