Old 01-06-2011, 08:57 PM
richiemac richiemac is offline
Registered User

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbieR View Post
Hi, there are repellers which deter fox by producing high frequencies which irritate the fox so it leaves the area they can be found on Fox Repellers. hope it helps
hi i live in the thurrock area of essex and foxes are causing havoc in my garden with bags of topsoil and compost etc but even moreso are damaging my childrens play things ie the bumper and safety net on my sons trampoline. they have chewed & destroyed a 10 ft and then the replacement 12 foot by 3 foot easy up swimming pool....... after looking in deterants we tried the foxwatch for the last2 weeks only to get up this morning to find it pulled from its position taken a 100 foot up the garden where the better half found it this mornin and upon retrieving came in complaining of hands stinking of fox wee......... guess thats what they thought of that then aye ??? if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to tell me im tearing my hair out....... as for the fox watch..........draw ya own conclusions !!!!!

regards

richie