Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Rick

Default No PH change with DIY CO2

"Jim Miller" wrote in message
i use a rena but on a much smaller tank, 3G.

are the bubbles a fine stream coming from the side of the rena or from the
top or bottom gaskets as leaks?

make sure the rena is at the bottom of the tank for maximum effect.

also you could try a 2" since the 4" just puts the point of potential
emission higher in the tank with no benefit. i actually cut mine down to
under an inch and reassembled it.

good luck

jtm

--

I ran a thin bead of aquarium safe silicon around the top and bottom gaskets
as they were leaking however I see that although some of the bubbles come

Rick