Old 02-06-2011, 05:30 AM
coykiesaol coykiesaol is offline
Registered User

Default Potatoes in my border

Hello everyone

Over the last few weeks it's become apparent that I have some potatoes growing in my border. I can only assume that the previous tenant may have chucked a load of old potatoes out at some time and they are now growing.

Will these be ok to eat? How can you tell?

I am growing my own potatoes at the moment in a couple of bags on the patio and they seem to be doing well. It would be interesting to compare mine with these "wild" ones but I don't want to risk eating them if they could be potentially be harmful.

Thanks