Old 02-06-2011, 10:27 AM
TP Knotweed TP Knotweed is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Al 1875 View Post
Thanks guys, i will sit tight and keep on top of any new growth then.
Hi,

The bamboo-like plant in your garden sounds like it could be Japanese knotweed. If so, it is very important that you do NOT dig it up, move it around the garden or cause it to spread.

At TP Knotweed Solutions we offer FREE identification and can then implement a Knotweed Management Plan (KMP) to eradicate the plant.

Please visit my website for further information and feel free to contact me if you would like any advice on Japanese knotweed.

The homes and mortgages section will offer you some further information too Home Owners & Mortgage Problems.

The website is TP Knotweed

Kind Regards,

TP Knotweed Solutions
Thomas Payne
Managing Director

TP Knotweed Solutions
Tel:07541386370
Email: [email protected]

www.tpknotweed.com

'Providing our clients with a cost effective solution to Japanese knotweed control and eradication'