Old 02-06-2011, 02:39 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry View Post
On Jun 1, 11:29*pm, The Night Tripper wrote:[i]

* * we & the neighbours have a Jerusalem Vine (not sure if that's the
correct name, but never mind) growing between our gardens which I'd like to
get rid of. The neighbours are happy for me to attack it via our side of the
fence ]

If you apply this weed killer it will kill the whole plant. There is
no possibilty of you doing what you describe.
It will do *exactly* what the OP describes, ie "get rid of" it, "via the OP's side of the fence"