Old 02-06-2011, 03:23 PM
queen eleanor queen eleanor is offline
Registered User

Location: Wirral
Default Small tree and Cherry tomatoes

Hello,

I was wondering if someone could help me. I have recently acquired a big ceramic pot which would be suitable for a small tree. Can anyone recommend a nice looking, easy to care for, small tree? I don't want it to grow massive... am I being stupid in assuming I could get a small tree that will stay small?!?

Also, someone has given me some cherry tomato plants which are in my kitchen window. I don't know how to care for them, can someone give me some tips. I would prefer them to be outside. I don't have a proper greenhouse but I do have a mini greenhouse from Homebase.

Thanks very much for your help!