Old 02-06-2011, 06:47 PM
gardening88 gardening88 is offline
Registered User

Location: Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by anddrewjacckson View Post
It should be acclimated in balance and should not be prescribed for abundant women or humans with top claret pressure, branch ache or taking digoxin-based medication. Prolonged acceptance raises the blood pressure and causes baptize retention.
I love liquorice I didn't even know you could grow it. Is it like a herb? Could you make tea from it? In my local shop a stick of liquorice was 10pence and is now 20p. If you can grow it its going to be like oil!