Old 02-06-2011, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default how long between applying glyphosate and chopping?

On Jun 2, 2:39*pm, kay wrote:[i]
harry;925191 Wrote:

On Jun 1, 11:29*pm, The Night Tripper wrote:

* * we & the neighbours have a Jerusalem Vine (not sure if that's the
correct name, but never mind) growing between our gardens which I'd
like to
get rid of. The neighbours are happy for me to attack it via our side
of the
fence ]

If you apply this weed killer it will kill the whole plant. *There is
no possibilty of you doing *what you describe.

It will do *exactly* what the OP describes, ie "get rid of" it, "via
the OP's side of the fence"

--
kay

I thought the nieghbour wanted to keep "their" bit?