Old 03-06-2011, 08:41 AM
johnmerrick johnmerrick is offline
Registered User

Default What's happening to my grass!

I have attached some pics of my lawn this month and one from April (with the dog on).

The grass has been watered regularly and fed twice with Scotts lawn feed. I have to admit that it seems to have deteriorated since I applied the feed about 6 weeks ago.

any ideas on what i can do to salvage it? It has also been aerated twice.

any advice appreciated.

thanks
Attached Thumbnails
What's happening to my grass!-img_0076.jpg   What's happening to my grass!-img_0077.jpg   What's happening to my grass!-img_0078.jpg   What's happening to my grass!-img_0079.jpg   What's happening to my grass!-img_0081.jpg

What's happening to my grass!-p1090038.jpg