Old 03-06-2011, 03:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Potatoes in my border

Billy wrote:
godkingross wrote:

I could not advise you to eat them, although i'll tell you i'd probably
eat them unless they're growing near spilt oil or chemicals, a septic
tank, stagnant water, some animal/s corpse/s or fresh animal feces,
because i'm so tight-fisted.
I suppose they COULD be potentially be harmful... you never know what
the previous tenants have chucked in that soil, but that'd still be the
case if you'd have decided to grow your own potatoes in there. but i
suppose as the e coli outbreak in Europe proves, shop bought veggies
COULD be potentially harmful too.

Songbird,
I believe this is your cue.

?