Old 03-06-2011, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Poor old Farmers ............ again :-(

On Jun 3, 9:14*pm, harry wrote:
On Jun 3, 11:45*am, wrote:

In article , Ian B
writes

wrote:

I'm afraid you seem to be arguing with an advocate of a totally free
market. *The market is king. Make a profit and damn the consequences.
etc.

The consequences of everyone trying to get the best deal is a general
improvement. How hard is that?

Not hard - just not inevitable. *And far too simplistic.

So I suspect that any argument to try and point out that the results
of this are almost always unpleasant and bad for society is likely to
go unheard.

This is simply ridiculous. The results of this are a general improvement.