Old 04-06-2011, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hedgehogs down

On 04/06/2011 10:24, Dave Hill wrote:
On Jun 3, 11:50 pm, "Dave
wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 21:23:05 +0100, Hugh Jampton wrote:
Can only think it's a fox .... or possibly a badger ?

Badger prints are quite different to dog/fox. They are broad and have
five inline toe/claw marks not four arranged two fore, two aft (for
want of a better description).

Badger and dog:http://www.badgers.org.uk/badgerpage...badger-29.html

Fox and dog:http://www.wildlifeonline.me.uk/imag...paw_prints.gif

--
Cheers
Dave.

I keep looking at the Heading "Hedgehogs down"
Goose down, Eider down I know but Hedgehog down, I didn't even know
they had feathers.

Don't they use hedgehog down on beds of nails? ;-)

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.