Old 04-06-2011, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Rock rose information

I have a number of rock roses, that are now large clumps and flowering
prolifically. The flowers are starting to die off, now normally I would
dead head them but this is impossible because of the quantity of
flowers. Two years ago I pruned one of the plants back the result was an
awful looking plant, though it did recover to give a good show this
year. How should I treat them? Also are they easy to propagate, as they
must surely after three years becoming to the end of their life cycle?