Old 04-06-2011, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default how long between applying glyphosate and chopping?

"Steve Harris" wrote..

Bob Hobden wrote:

Wait till the whole plant has gone brown, no green at all. Sometimes a
second application is needed.

Don't think you have to wait quite that long with Glyphosate.

In my experience, it's very slow. After a week, you may notice no change.
After a few weeks, the
plant is no longer thriving. It can take over a month to get to the stage
you describe but the
plant is doomed much earlier.

Belt and braces was what I was suggesting (especially for those nasty weeds
like Bindweed).

--
Regards
Bob Hobden