Old 04-06-2011, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
harry harry is offline

Default sparse seeds

On Jun 4, 9:51*am, David Rance
wrote:
On Fri, 3 Jun 2011 *Janet Tweedy wrote:

But they do warn you on the web site that there are only four. You
needn't have bought them!

Ah didn't buy them on website got them at a garden centre David!!
Didn't see warning on the packet - must look it out.

I would have made the same mistake in a garden centre. Somehow one
doesn't get time to examine all the details (especially if, like me, you
haven't got your reading glasses handy). They really ought to make that
sort of information larger!

On the other end of the scale I had a packet of seeds this year which
said there was an average of 2,000 seeds in the packet! Two thousand?!
What am I going to do with two thousand seeds?

David

--
David Rance * * * *writing from Caversham, Reading, UKhttp://rance.org.uk

I bet they don't all grow.