Old 04-06-2011, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default Cold greenhouse in the shade.

On 04/06/2011 20:23, MikeC wrote:
I am new to this group, I have a small garden in the West Midlands. I
have a greenhouse which I use to raise seedlings in the spring.
However in the summer it is shaded by neighbours trees, can anybody
suggest something that I could grow in it in the summer?

Give a cucumber a try - in a big pot at ground level. We get a good crop
in a plastic greenhouse on a north facing house wall.