Old 05-06-2011, 05:03 AM
cadmanbyron cadmanbyron is offline
Registered User

Default YouTube Viral Marketing Tips

Do you know that Facebook gets as many page views per month as Google? And do you know that YouTube gets twice as many page views as any one of them?

These are astonishing statistics - and it is no wonder why YouTube is now responsible for driving huge traffic numbers to some sites whose webmasters are masterful enough to fully harness the power of YouTube.

These webmasters are the same people whose videos on YouTube receive millions of views and dozens, even hundreds of favorite ratings and comments - the very fuel that drives their videos onto the front page of YouTube.

In order to appreciate how difficult it is to get onto the front page of YouTube, you've got to try it for yourself. Upload a video, and then hang around for a few days to see what happens. Unless you are one of those YouTube gurus, I would bet my last dollar that you would be nowhere near the front page of YouTube.
Site Like You tube