Old 20-04-2003, 06:22 AM
Alex R

Default No PH change with DIY CO2

"Jason Judkins" wrote in message
Dude, your pH will drop in time, some people say it goes down quite a bit,
or, respectively goes up quite a bit if you remove the co2... I have never
experienced this happening quickly... Basically i noticed a total of a .4

ph
drop in about 2 months time. (my ph is currently at 6.9-7.0)... Give it

time
and ph will drop (I also use the powerhead method to ditribute the co2)

-Jason

A pH drop in 2 months?! The CO2 will lower the pH as low as it will go in
at most 24 hours. If not, then there is not enough CO2 or it's not being
dissolved properly. The CO2 level will always build up to its highest
overnight.
__
Alex
pcalex (at) hotpop.com