Old 05-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Old Wellies Old Wellies is offline
Registered User

Amazing Mr Trader. You know so much. Especially on saving water and things. Can we post you off to Africa? What is cheaper turf or water? Before you answer and rattle on about scales of economy and saving factors read the post again.

You sir would not last 5 seconds in the real world of making money as a business when only results are paid for.

Everyone seems to try to better the last person’s comments.

Including you, numbnuts who added nothing so far.

I have trained green and grounds men for years, regardless of what
anyone says, some one always knows better. *I always tell my class
"Advice comes cheap, but you have to pay for experience".

I'm sure if they got as much info from you as the OP asking the
question, they are still clueless.[/quote]