Old 05-06-2011, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Cold greenhouse in the shade.

"MikeC" wrote ...

I am new to this group, I have a small garden in the West Midlands. I
have a greenhouse which I use to raise seedlings in the spring.
However in the summer it is shaded by neighbours trees, can anybody
suggest something that I could grow in it in the summer?

Depends on how shady, but our little N. facing lean-to greenhouse only gets
a bit of sun in the early morning and late afternoon and still grows lots of
things, at this time it's full of tuberous begonias. Fuschias would also do
OK.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden