Old 06-06-2011, 08:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
NativeTJ NativeTJ is offline

Default Snow peas fencing. Question .

On Jun 4, 6:49*pm, "DogDiesel" wrote:
Due to the weather I put snow peas in seedling trays under lights for about
2 weeks tops. I guess about 50 plants. * I didn't look at them for a couple
three days. They are over a foot tall and tipped over. *Can I put two poles
in the ground and hang *3 foot chicken wire fencing and put them on it. Will
that be ok. Or taller

Are they part shade?? *I can put them behind the corn or in front of it.. *to
get all the light.

Thanks.

Diesel

Newsgroups are a great way to discuss topics. In this case, the topic
is general gardening.