Old 06-06-2011, 05:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Help me rescue my new lawn

On Jun 5, 7:41*am, Old Wellies Old.Wellies.
wrote:
Amazing Mr Trader. *You know so much. Especially on saving water and
things. *Can we post you off to Africa? *What is cheaper turf or water?
Before you answer and rattle on about scales of economy and saving
factors read the post again.

You sir would not last 5 seconds in the real world of making money as a
business when only results are paid for.

-
Everyone seems to try to better the last person’s comments.-

Including you, numbnuts who added nothing so far.

Actually, I take that back. You did add this one gem:

"Keep the turf wet. Water as much as possible. If layed correct, it
will recover. "

Let;'s say I took your advice. I have a sprinkler system capable
of delivering 1/2" an hour. So, according to you, I should run
it 24/7 and put down 12" of water a day. See a problem with that,
regardless of the cost of water or any need to conserve?

-

I have trained green and grounds men for years, regardless of what
anyone says, some one always knows better. *I always tell my class
"Advice comes cheap, but you have to pay for experience".-

I'm sure if they got as much info from you as the OP asking the
question, they are still clueless.

--
Old Wellies