Old 06-06-2011, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default IDs Please?

In message , Pam Moore
writes
On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:19:01 +0100, louisxiv wrote:

Hi
These are possibly very obvious to you guys but not, alas, to me.

Firstly:

http://tinypic.com/r/sxbwd0/7

And also:

http://tinypic.com/r/2u76s14/7

Want to get these right as they're from my late mum's garden and want
to do them justice.

The first looks to me like a rubber plant.

Perhaps we need to know the scale. I thought the leaves were too large
for the Photinia identification, but there as nothing really to indicate
how big they actually were.

Pam in Bristol

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley