Old 07-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Old Wellies Old Wellies is offline
Registered User

My little friend, I thought you had gone to Africa there for a moment trader.

I think you do need everything explaining to you in more detail. You and your little imaginary hose pipe.

If you make a coffee do you fill the cup until it over flows?
When driving your car, do you keep the throttle down until you hit something? That’s the gas pedal before you ask.

Like I said, I deal with people in the class like you. “Thickies” we call them in the UK.
Do people always have to explain everything to you in fine detail? If I asked you to keep something wet as possible you think it means drowned it until it washes down the road. How about keep it dry as possible then, would set fire to it?

I go to the gym as much as possible. I don’t go every day all day until I drop. Its called common sense, and it’s not common with you. I will try and explain in fine detail for you in future trader, now I know you have leaning difficulties.
I think a village is missing an idiot near you. I knew you could not resist the word conserve. You just could not help yourself.
Well I think your conserving a little too much with your toilet visits, maybe this is why you are so full of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_2_] View Post
On Jun 5, 7:41*am, Old Wellies Old.Wellies.
wrote:
Amazing Mr Trader. *You know so much. Especially on saving water and
things. *Can we post you off to Africa? *What is cheaper turf or water?
Before you answer and rattle on about scales of economy and saving
factors read the post again.

You sir would not last 5 seconds in the real world of making money as a
business when only results are paid for.

-
Everyone seems to try to better the last person’s comments.-

Including you, numbnuts who added nothing so far.

Actually, I take that back. You did add this one gem:

"Keep the turf wet. Water as much as possible. If layed correct, it
will recover. "

Let;'s say I took your advice. I have a sprinkler system capable
of delivering 1/2" an hour. So, according to you, I should run
it 24/7 and put down 12" of water a day. See a problem with that,
regardless of the cost of water or any need to conserve?

-

I have trained green and grounds men for years, regardless of what
anyone says, some one always knows better. *I always tell my class
"Advice comes cheap, but you have to pay for experience".-

I'm sure if they got as much info from you as the OP asking the
question, they are still clueless.

--
Old Wellies