Old 07-06-2011, 05:07 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacha[_4_] View Post
Sounds like Campanula. I love it but can see that it's possible to
have too much of a good thing! We have it growing all up the trunk of
a tree fern and it looks lovely!
-
No, it's the violet - see the other thread.

Hadn't thought of Campanula (the one with the very long name and the slightly opn bells did you mean?) - mainly because I have difficult with campanulas because of slugs, so can't imagine any becoming a weed! Ad, thinking about it, May wouldn't be having trouble with a campanula either, bearing in mind her snail problem!