Old 07-06-2011, 07:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Its everywhere

On Tue, 7 Jun 2011 06:04:50 -0700 (PDT), Dave Hill

On 2011-06-07 08:23:14 +0100, may said:

not sure *if its a weed *but its driving me CRAZY, *its a *low growing
heartshaped leaf with a *very small *purple flower in early spring.

and it has taken over ALL OF MY GARDEN, it grows through all of my
rockery *plants and * even tries to *climb up *my low growing
roderdenrons, it has taken over my pot plants and * everyspace it can ,
i have lived in the *same house for 34 years and i *have never had this
problem before .

i am having to *dig up my *rockery plants just to try and get rid of it

its got the *stage where i am thinking * * * * * * ok you win

Sounds like Campanula. *I love it but can see that it's possible to
have too much of a good thing! *We have it growing all up the trunk of
a tree fern and it looks lovely!
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

WHY do we have 2 different topics going on in this thread?

No mention of slugs on clematis with Agent, not until Jake mentioned
it.

Pam in Bristol