Old 08-06-2011, 11:40 AM
duirc duirc is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by duirc View Post
Hi, dont know whether my photo has uploaded .. the bush/tree I'm trying to identify is popular to deter intruders, has long opposite leaves that are prickly , the leaves are green and in summer turn reddish in parts and the fruit (berries) are out now and hang like grapes and are blackish blue. Sorry if the photo hasnt uploaded and am grateful for any replies
Think I managed to upload it now, was a size problem
Attached Thumbnails
Help to identify tree/shrub/bush?-unident-bush.jpg