Old 08-06-2011, 11:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default OT - Age of posters on this NG (and gardeners in general)

I'm 37. I bought the house I currently live in about a week before I was
30. Before that I lived in rented flats and houses, which either didn't
have a garden, or I had no time or enthusiasm to deal with.

When I rented a house in Newcastle I did attempt to plant some flowers,
which the landlady mowed over because I wasn't keeping the lawn mowed enough
for her. And I planted some courgette plants at the back of the garden
which died because I was never home during daylight to look after them (long
work hours, rarely at home during the weekends)

So yes. Probably. :-)